- Burnished Oak wood finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This classically inspired grandfather clock features a distinctive flat-top pediment with dentil molding and a stepped base with a cutout. The door is flanked by twin canted columns with turned top and bottom caps which complete the design.
- The crisp white dial is framed by a brushed nickel-finished bezel and features raised brushed nickel Arabic numerals with nickel finished hour and minute hands and a black screened minute track.
- Brushed, nickel-finished grid pendulum.
- Brushed, nickel-finished weight shells.
- Beveled front door glass and beveled glass on the sides.
- Removable, beveled upper side glass panels offer easy access to the movement.
- High precision, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour. Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Additional features include a locking door, adjustable levelers under four corners, and a free nickel heirloom nameplate.
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.