Perfect for calming babies or taking long naps, the Cody Power Gliding Recliner with Power Headrest offers a soothing, gliding motion as you sit. The versatile leather upholstery gives this recliner a premium look and ensures durability, even in a nursery or high-traffic living room. Sink into the comfort of the high-divide pillow pad back, which cushions your head and lower back as you relax. Independently control the headrest and recline with the convenient power control with a built-in USB charging port, and dial in the right level of support for your body. You can rest assured knowing that this recliner is built to last, thanks to our patented DualFlex Spring System, which provides a wide range of motion and ensures durability.
- Premium leather upholstery will hold up in the most demanding environments
- High-divide pillow pad back and contoured arms for superior comfort
- Built to last with Flexsteel patented DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.