A modern take on a classic silhouette, the Simon is a modern library chair on a swivel.
The down filled pillow tops add an unexpected softness to the headrest, seat, and back. The stunning swivel base is available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze, or Polished Nickel. The Simon is just as functional as it is beautiful, allowing you to recline in one simple push back motion.
- Experience the Invisible
a perfect blend of fashion, function, and comfort.
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Advanced unidirectional suspension system
- Down blend pillow top pads on back and seat for added comfort
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam seat
- Simon features a semi-attached back and seat cushion
- Single-needle top-stitch provides beautiful detailing
- Quality you can count on with lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Make the Simon yours by choosing any leather or fabric, including Ultrasuede®, Sunbrella® and Crypton®, or bring your own covering
- Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam pillow top pads on back and seat
- Swivel base options: Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze. or Polished Nickel
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.