Designed by John Mascheroni, the Marshall is mid-century modern perfected.
Designed by the renowned John Mascheroni, the Marshall Accent Chair encapsulates the essence of mid-century modern design, beautifully refined to perfection. Crafted with a keen eye for detail, this chair effortlessly combines straight edges with a captivating rounded wooden-cross base, resulting in a look that's simultaneously timeless and edgy.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored
lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Memory swivel returns to original position, does not rotate fully
- Added design detail with single-needle top-stitched seams
- Marshall is expertly crafted and delivered to you in just 30 days. Engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Cushions: premium high-density, high-resiliency foam back and seat
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension
- Marshall customization options: Choose any leather, fabric, or use your own material
- Contrasting seat and back cushion: available in any fabric or leather
- Memory swivel base: Available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Early Bird Delivery-- 20 days in the home: Option at participating retailers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.