The Danford features deep seats and a back that supports you just right, this is a favorite for comfortable, luxurious lounging.
Danford's straight, clean lines make this a versatile design, but no matter how you choose to decorate around it. Danford sofas and sectionals stand out for being exquisitely comfortable.
- Europeon Upholstery Method
Provides the cleanest, most tailored lines and seams possible
- Expert Craftsmanship, Lifetime Warranty
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and Fabrics Available
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Seats: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam encased with down
- Double-needle top-stitched seams
- Designed and delivered to your home in 30 days
- Loose back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension; 5 years against defects in materials and workmanship for all other elements
- Each piece can be customized with any leather, fabric - or customer's own material
- Two-tone: Contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified
- Cushion upgrades: Extra-firm premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Swivel chair available, DAN-CHS-ST, available
- Early Bird Delivery, 20 days in the home, is an option at participating retailers
- Wood legs available in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Build the perfect sectional from your choice of 19 matching pieces
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.