The Cirrus Comfort Air is as chic as it is inviting.
A plush, channeled back and seat cushion encased in down provides instant comfort. The Cirrus is available in three sizes, custom engineered to fit every body type. Choose from a sleek four star base available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze, or Polished Nickel, or a disc base in Polished Nickel or Natural Walnut.
- Lumbar Support
Lumbar Support at all positions provides
- Expert Craftsmanship,
Manufactured custom to order at our state of the
art facility in the United States.
- Hundreds of Leathers and
We have partnered with best-in-class tanneries and
fabric makers to bring you the finest furniture
coverings for an exponentially customizable product.
Many Options and Configurations are Available! Please Call for Details.
- Patented weight balanced mechanism
- Monofilament elastic webbing suspension
- The Cirrus is designed and delivered in 30 days. Expertly engineered in Dallas, Texas
- Premium high-density, high resiliency molded foam seat cushion
- Down encased cushioning
- Tight back and seat cushion
- Single-needle top-stitch
- Manual articulated headrest
- Lifetime warranty on the frame
- 10-year warranty on the mechanism
- Disc base available in Natural Walnut or Brushed Metal
- Four star base available in Antique Brass, Burnished Bronze, or Polished Nickel
- Need the Comfort Air sooner than 30 days" Early Bird Delivery provides 20 days in the home. Available at participating retailers.
- The Cirrus is available in any leather, fabric, or bring your own covering
- Each Comfort Air comes in three sizes perfected to fit different body types
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.